Lemon Chicken with Bok Choy
- Chicken thighs/breasts
- Bok choy
- Lemon juice/zest
- Spices: coriander, chili flakes
- Rice pasta/vermimcelli
- Sesame oil
- Soy sauce
- Cook chicken in olive oil
- When halfway cooked, add chopped bok choy stems, coriander, chili flakes, garlic (paste or chopped) and lemon juice/zest
- Once further cooked, add chopped bok choy leaves.
- Deglaze along the way if necessary, with white wine or water (or some of the lemon juice).
- Mix sauce ingredients and add to chicken when ready.
- Serve with rice pasta/vermicelli