Vegan Strawberry Cheesecake
- 70 g almond (1/2 cup)
- 10 Medjool dates pitted
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 cup (150g) cashews
- 2 cups strawberries (or any frozen fruits)
- 3 tbsp / half lemon juice
- ⅛ tsp vanilla
- 4 tbsp coconut oil
- Add Brandy!
Start making the cake the evening before by putting the cashews is a bowl and covering them with water. You need to soak them overnight.
- Put the almonds in the blender and pulse until they are coarsely ground.
- Add the dates and coconut oil in the blender and pulse until the crust mixture is sticky and starts to form a ball.
- Press the crust mixture into a bottom of a cake tin (18 cm) and place it in the freezer to wait for the filling to be prepared.
- Drain and rinse the cashews and put them in cleaned blender with all the rest of the ingredients. Pulse until the filling mixture is smooth and silky.
- Pour the filling over the crust, cover the tin with cling film and place it back in the freezer for at least 4 hours or in the fridge overnight.